Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving, 2012!

By Joann M. Ringelstetter

As I prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving this coming Thursday, I am reminded of how truly blessed I am in so many areas of my life. There is much we take for granted in this great country of ours and in our day to day lives. Each day brings opportunities to experience joy, love, laughter, beauty, kindness, hope, optimism, ease, and simplicity, especially in the little things. I will keep this blog post simple and just share the final autumn photos I was fortunate to capture this year at Owen Park on Madison’s west side. May you enjoy a blessed, peaceful Thanksgiving Day!












Happy Shunpiking!
Joann

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for sharing your marvelous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving,
    Thanks for sharing your pictures, I enjoy them.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete